Existing Patients Sign in or Contact Us
Register for an account with us to see prices and for purchasing
While you sleep, your skin becomes more active, repairing and regenerating skin cells. So, this is the most important time to help skin repair, strengthen and nourish itself with Recovery Crème. This is the natural counterpoint to an active day–a little bit of skin therapy to calm and nourish the skin. It’s not sheer indulgence, though. Overnight, retinol benefits to reduce fine lines and wrinkles by promoting collagen production; ceramides support moisture retention to restore dehydrated skin, skin structure and texture; and calming agents protect against inflammation.
- Complements skin’s own natural recovery process.
- Provides a natural, non-steroidal approach to calming and soothing irritated skin.
- Skin repair specially developed with emollients designed to quickly restore severely dry, dehydrated skin.
- Reinforces the skin barrier to protect against transepidermal water loss.
- Provides antioxidant protection and supports the skin’s DNA repair mechanism against future skin problems.
- Depress pump 1–2 times, and apply moisturizer over your face and neck 30 minutes before bed.
- Ceramide 2, soline, squalane and shea butter: Hydrate dehydrated skin by creating a barrier that protects against transepidermal water loss.
- Canadian Willowherb extract and evodia fruit extract: Soothe, protect and reduce redness and irritation.
- Retinol: Stimulates epidermal renewal and collagen production, and helps even skin tone